Don't ever leave a 3 year old alone

Ever.
Period.
Never. Ever. Alone. Bella went potty. Well isint that just nice?!?!
Wait?! Was that the sound of metal hitting my bathroom floor? What?!

I walk in and the child has disassembled my toilet paper holder!
I didn't even know this simple product had parts! And there on my floor, is the most important part. The hook that hold the tp. So (with keeping a strait face but inside laughing SO HARD, that I know my eyes were showing it), I said "Are you going to just sit there? Or are you going to fix it!?!?!" She looked at me strait in my eyes and said "Could you hand me the toilet paper first?!"
Then I BUSTED OUT IN LAUGHTER!!!
So much so, that I am stuck in position, of trying to figure out how to fix this thing that holds tp and laughing so hard.

She fixed it for me. :D my life is stinking hilarious!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts