"Mommy, something's wrong with my nose!!" - Fina has 4

This morning my beautiful Fina came to me, soft and warm from her bed. Her hair was crazy and beautiful. She has cute little bed sheet lines are her cheeks and arms.

"Good morning my little one" I said to her.

"Mommy, something is wrong with my nose." She looks at me with curiosity.

I give her the same look back. "What's wrong with it?"

She says "There's something IN IT". With big expressive eyes.

I ask "What? What is in your nose?"

"I know no. But I can't breathe from this side, but this side is ok. SOMEONE STUCK SOMETHING INSIDE MY FACE WHILE I WAS SLEEPING. Serious. MOM WHATS IN MY NOSE?"

At this point, her serious 4-year-old face, dead serious eyes, and ridiculous story has be spilling my coffee through laughter.

Fina is not amused.

"MOM. LOOK IN MY NOSE. Some-ping is IN THERE: I CAN FEEL IT."

So I gather myself, the best I can, and grab a flashlight. Nope. Just snot.

So I tell her "Your nose is plugged."

She starts to worry, and cry a little "WITH WHHHHAAAAT?!?!"

I start laughing again. "NO. Honey, its ok. It's just plugged with boogies."

She gets serious "Boogies?"

"Yeah. Boogies." I confirm.

"THEY CAN DO THAT!?!?!?!" She throws her hands up and slams them down her side. She then leaves in a huff.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

This baby has me laughing everyday!!




- Meya 🌻

Comments

Popular Posts