Early morning conversations with a 4 year old

Bella: Mom can you make me a friend named Nina?
Me: No.
Bella: Mooooooommmmmm, you never make me anything.
Me: I made you Fina, and you don't share well with her.
Bella: If I share with Fina can you make me a person named Nina?
Me: What makes you think I can make a person?
Bella: You do it all the time. Look at Fina.
Me: Name a Chicken Nina.
Bella: That won't do!!!! Chickens don't like the park.
Me: I'll make you a doll, you can name it Nina.
Bella : (Laugung hysterically at her own joke) You can make a doll for Fina NAMED NINA! HA ha aha ha hhhaaaa!!!! Fina. Nina. Get it?!?!?
Me. Yea. I see what you did there. Good one. (Smirking but not laughing)
Bella: (Notices I'm not laughing at her joke) If I had a friend named Nina she would of LAUGHED at my joke.

My jaw drops. LOLOLOLLL Her fathers daughter ALL THE WAY!!

Comments

Popular Posts