Finished a batch of dog bones

I have big dogs.
And they like to eat bones.
But they choke on small bones.
So I have to buy BIG bones to match their BIG teeth and appetite.

But, Big bones are very expensive. Each bone is per item. Usually ranging from 6-10 dollars.

Well, that's too tight on my pocket book.

So, how do I give them what I want to give them, without spending the money?

Soup bones.

Winco has a package of Soup Bones. Approximently 4 HUGE bones, uncooked, for $2.50.
SCORE!!!

So I bought 2 packages (spending $6.70 total) and brought them home, cooked them in the oven at 200 for 6 hours. Now they are ready to eat.

I will keep the extra ones in the fridge, and if they start to look like there turning, I will throw them in the freezer.

So I'm all excited about "Saving Money."

My husband said "Please stop trying to save me money."

:D

Comments

Popular Posts